Pages

Tuesday, November 9

Day 9: Chicken Pot Pie!!

I'm going to be one of Santa's Helpers at Brookwood Village! WOOHOO I'm excited :) Haven't heard yet if I get a full elf costume or not, but I'm sure it will be fun regardless. Dinner's a little late today. Without further ado:




Recipe - Boil 2 chicken breasts then cut into bite-size pieces. Put chicken in a mixing bowl and add 1/2 teaspoon of margarine, 1/2 cup of milk, a 10.5-ounce can of cream of chicken soup, 2 cans of drained vegetables (potatoes, carrots, peas, corn, and green beans). Squeeze one lemon into the mix. I also threw in some salt, pepper, rosemary, and parsley. Pour mixture into pie crust and cover top with second crust. Brush with olive oil and cut X in the middle. Bake at 375 for 45 minutes. Let it cool for a least 30 minutes.

1 comment:

  1. I can not imagine a better helper for Santa...you'll be AMAZING!!!!!!!!! :)

    Emily #2

    ReplyDelete