Pages

Wednesday, November 3

Day 3: Pumpkin Spice Cookies!!

I just realized that I should be putting the recipes on here. Duh! So I'll go back and add them to the past 2. I'm super sick today. Not as sick as last night when Rush had to be called away from his RPG (sorry guys) and we almost went to the emergency room... Instead I called my aunt Patti who just happens to be a nurse. She talked Rush through the worst of it. Annnnyhow, onto the yummy pictures :)



Recipe - Combine 1 box of carrot cake mix, 1 cup of canned pumpkin, 1/4 cup of butter, 1 egg, and 1 teaspoon of McCormick Pumpkin Pie Spice. Place on cookie sheet and bake at 350 for about 15 minutes.

Rush is holding our first cookie (which is, in fact, in the shape of a pumpkin). We put cream cheese icing and M&Ms on it. I recommend leaving both of these items off as they made our cookies far less delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment