Pages

Friday, November 19

Day 19: Chicken Salad Sandwiches?

Well. I've departed from my menu. Technically, I do not think this counts as me failing. I only ever promised to "make something new in the kitchen" and indeed I have. There was just no time to make pumpkin pasties. Plus, I really, really, really wanted some chicken salad. So, voilà:



Recipe - In a large mixing bowl, combine 2 cups diced chicken, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons sour cream, 1 cup sliced red grapes, 1/4 cup chopped green onions, 1/2 stalk chopped celery, 1/2 cup walnut pieces, 1/4 teaspoon salt, dash of pepper, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, and 1 teaspoon of honey. For sandwich, toast two pieces of bread and then melt a slice of provolone cheese onto on (via microwave) add some lettuce and the chicken salad.

I need to leave for callbacks in 30 minutes and I still have to fix my hair! Later!!

No comments:

Post a Comment