Pages

Thursday, November 11

Day 11: Apple Baked Pork Chops!!

First and foremost, I just want to tell the world how proud I am of my sister for this: Her Brave New Blog. She has taken an important step in her painful journey and it's time for those of us who care about her to become pillars of support. Please join me in praying for, lifting up, and loving Katie and Noah.

As for my new recipe, I barely made it! Rush and I had a weird evening so we kinda grabbed leftovers for dinner separately. Still had to cook though :) Thirty minutes before the end of the day, I present the 11th dish of November.



Recipe - Brush 3 pork chops with olive oil and then add salt, pepper, and parsley. De-seed and peel red apple, then chop into 6 pieces. Place apple peel on bottom of a baking dish, sprinkle sugar over them, and put down pork chops. Place apples and sprinkle sugar on top.

1 comment:

  1. Emily, I will read Katie's blog today.

    Did you taste the pork chops?

    ReplyDelete