Pages

Friday, October 8

I'M OVERWHELMED (and I kinda like it)

After two months of inactivity, October has been quite a trip so far! I started work at the YMCA, started scheduling work at Mountain Brook Baptist Church, and started rehearsals (now performances) of The Drowsy Chaperone with Red Mountain Theatre Company. Not to mention all the necessary projects I've been putting off in my I-have-nothing-to-do-so-I'll-just-do-nothing depression. How vicious perspective is. Would that I had had the willpower to continue cleaning my apartment and being a productive member of society despite my longing for a job.

All of that to say, I couldn't be happier. I'm stressed and I'm tired and I can't always get everything done and I LOVE IT! God has answered my prayers and given me new life again. Thank you to everyone who kept me in your thoughts. I owe sweet Rush so much for supporting me through all the tears and hopelessness. We've still got big decisions ahead and a difficult road to get there, but now I know we'll make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment