Pages

Tuesday, March 1

In Which I Have a Love-Hate Relationship with my Spouse

Welp. We don't have a single blog post in the month of February... And let me be the first to tell you that it is ALL RUSH'S FAULT!!!! Okay, but seriously, I've been HOUNDING HIM all month to make a freaking post... Boo. I married a man who doesn't want to blog. Sigh.

Well, OBVIOUSLY some Tracy-news is in order. But I wanted Rush to do it. Hence the previous few sentences :) I truly have nothing to say other than the fact that I'm SO ANGRY at him (and by that, I actually just mean that I'm slightly irritated) and that it is now officially my birthmonth. Would that I had been born on the last day of the month so that I could celebrate an entire month!

Okay. So news. Bubby's in a show and truly it is the most fabulous show I've ever seen this company do - Theatre Downtown's Titus Andronicus is a MUST SEE!! Go. Now. Well, not RIGHT now unless it just happents to be a Thursday, Friday, or Saturday around 8pm. Otherwise, wait until the next occurrence. I, too, am in a show. But who cares, cause it doesn't start until July...

JUST KIDDING I CARE SO MUCH OH MY GOSH I AM TRACY TURNBLAD IN RMTC'S HAIRSPRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, I just had to get that out. I've yet to have a true night of CELEBRATION but honestly, that'll probably come on opening night :D

PS
Schnitzel just ate an entire chocolate chip cookie. That's what you get, disobedient husband. That's what you get.

1 comment: